Woody Plants Study Map Application
Discover 115 species of trees, shrubs, and vines in the Nichols Arboretum
- See your location on the map as you walk
- Tap on a point to see more information, such as:
- Species and common name
- Diameter at breast height (DBH)
- Link to the University of Michigan’s Michigan Flora website
- and more!
- Measure areas and distances
- Change to different basemaps
- Turn layers on and off
This app was created as a study aid for the Woody Plants course at U-M and is now available to the public.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org