Two Great Locations, One Organization

Description

The Nichols Arboretum began with the Nichols’ original gift of land and is now a 123 acre oasis next to the UM campus.

Dedication

1907. The Nichols Arboretum. Given by Walter Hammond Nichols B. S. (Chemistry) 1891 and Esther Blanche Connor Nichols B. S. 1894 to the Regents of the University of Michigan for the use of the University and the Schools of Ann Arbor.

Location

Nichols Arboretum
No items found

Join our Mailing List

Sign up to receive updates on news and events.

//----------------------------------------- // View slug: tribute-map - end //-----------------------------------------