Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum invites you to apply for our Spring Artist Market! Submit your original nature-inspired work for consideration – it could be jewelry, sculpture, glass, photography, paintings, fiber, etc. We’re looking for a variety of different art forms at a variety of different price points. We supply you with a table and seating at a price of $60. You sell your art directly to the public, keep the proceeds and garner the exposure to the U-M and local communities. The Market will take place on Saturday, May 9th, 2020 from 10 AM – 4:30 PM. Not all who apply will be accepted. (Application Deadline: Sunday, March 29th at midnight, Notifications sent by: Friday, April 3, 2020)
Applications due: March 29 by midnight
Notifications sent: April 3 by 5pm
Market date: Saturday, May 9, 2020
Time: 10 am – 4:30 pm
- $60 per table.
- Each set up includes one 8 x 2.5-foot table and chairs. We set up the table and chairs prior to your arrival. Participating artists are required to be present at their booth for the duration of the market hours.
- Extras: To enhance your booth, you may request to add on extras. Supplies are limited and available on a first-come first-reserved basis.
- White table cloth – $10 (supplies limited)
- An additional 4’x2′ table, creates L-shaped table configuration (supplies limited) – $20
- Electricity (includes power strip and extension cord, supplies limited) – $10