Winter Artist Market: Sunday, December 2, 2018, 10 am – 4:00 pm
Application deadline: October 5, 2018 by 5 PM
Notifications: October 19, 2018 by 5 PM
Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum invites you to apply for our winter artist market in December! Here’s how it works: Submit your original, nature-inspired work for consideration—jewelry, sculpture, glass, photography, paintings, fiber, etc. We’re looking for a variety of different arts and crafts at an affordable cost range. We supply you with a table and seating. You sell your art directly to the public, keep the proceeds, and garner the exposure to the U-M and local communities. For details read more below.
- $60 per table.
- Each set-up includes one 6’ or 8’ table and chairs (see below for table size info). We set up the table and chairs prior to your arrival. Participating artists are required to be present at their booth for the duration of the market hours.
Extras: To enhance your booth, you may request to add on these extras. Supplies are limited.
- Easel – $2 each
- White table cloth – $5 (supplies limited)
- An additional 4’ x2’ table, creates L-shaped table configuration $15
- An additional 8’x18” table creates L-shaped table configuration $15
- An additional 8’ x 30” of floor space (good for sculpture or free standing display). $20
Event space and tables:
Auditorium: Fits 20-25 booths total. Each booth has an 8’x30” table. The space behind and to the sides of the booth is very limited. Vendors should plan on keeping their booth and items contained to the table. This space can hold two L-shaped table configurations. with an extra 4” table (+$15) and one booth with extra 8’x30” of floor space ($20).
To apply click here to fill out the application. Please fill out the application completely. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk *. Payment required upon acceptance. Once accepted, instructions for payment will be sent to you; payment is expected within a week of acceptance.
We look forward to your submissions!